The DPL Group is fully committed to achieving Health and Safety excellence in our business operations. All DPL employees, partners and contractors have personal responsibility to strive for 'Target Zero' goals and objectives:
../ Zero Accident
../ Zero Harm to People
../ Zero Damage to Property
- Manage Health and Safety matters as a core business activity.
- Implement a systematic approach to Health and Safety to ensure compliance with rules and regulations, international codes and standards, mandatory conventions and client requirements.
- Proactive identification of hazards and manage risks to people, property As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP).
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture throughout our organization.
- Set targets to measure, appraise and report our performance for continuous improvement.
- Develop and assess the competency of our employees to ensure we meet Health and Safety objectives, targets and programmes, Provide necessary guidelines and training, on principal of health and safety towards continual improvements in OH&S management and performance.
- Ensure that management and employees are involved and comply with the hierarchy of control in the decision making process to develop, implement and maintain OH&S management system in order to achieve zero harm culture with individually assigned responsibilities.
- Communicate our commitment to this Charter to all stakeholders and interested parties and contribute to sustainable development.
- Review this Charter periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to our organization.
Ng Soon Huat
Dipped Products PLC